RootsAnalysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “LiquidBiopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market, 2021-2030: Focuson Circulating Tumor Markers such as CTCs, ctDNA, cfDNA, Exosomes and OtherBiomarkers.”
Liquidbiopsies have emerged as a versatile diagnostic solution, especially for caseswhen conventional (invasive) diagnostic tests are inconclusive or when theclinical condition is related to an organ that is not amenable to biopsy access
Giventhe invasive and cost-intensive nature of tissue biopsies, there is asignificant unmet need for safer and more patient-friendly cancer diagnosticsthat are capable of offering highly accurate, and actionable insights relatedto the disease.
Thefinancial opportunity within the liquid biopsy and other non-invasive cancerdiagnostics market has been analyzed across the following segments:
BrowseDetailed Report: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/liquid-biopsy-and-nicd-market/279.html
Typeof Tumor Marker
· Diagnosis / Early Diagnosis
· Patient Monitoring
· Recurrence Monitoring
· Breast Cancer
· Lung Cancer
· Colorectal Cancer
· Prostate Cancer
· Bladder Cancer
· Gastric Cancer
· Pancreatic Cancer
· Ovarian Cancer
· Research Institutes
· North America
· Rest of the World
GetCustomized Report @ LiquidBiopsy and Other Non-Invasive Cancer Diagnostics Market Emerging Trends
· Presently, nearly 300 non-invasive diagnostictests, designed for the detection of various types of cancers, are eitheralready available in the market or under development across the world
· Several modern diagnostic tests claim to becapable of offering results in relatively short time periods, thereby,facilitating early diagnosis that is particularly beneficial in the treatmentof different types of cancers
· Over time, big pharma players have initiatedproduct development programs, having invested significant capital, time andeffort, on non-invasive diagnostic solutions for use across differentoncological indications
· Investors, having realized the untappedopportunity within this emerging segment of the cancer diagnostics market, haveinvested over USD 3 billion across 120 instances in the period between 2015 and2019
· The growing interest in this field is alsoreflected in the partnership activity; deals inked in the recent past arefocused on a diverse range of tumor markers, involving both international andindigenous stakeholders
· The projected future opportunity isanticipated to be driven by increasing patient population and distributedacross various disease indications and application areas across key geographies
· These tests are capable of detecting diversetumor markers that cater to the needs of different stakeholders; in fact,opinions of industry experts confirm the vast potential of liquid biopsies indisease diagnosis / monitoring
· Amoy Diagnostics
· HaploX Biotechnology
· Swift Biosciences
· Sysmex Inostics
· Thermo Fisher Scientific
2. Executive Summary
4. Non-Invasive CancerScreening and Diagnosis
5. Market Landscape
6. Company Profiles
7. Partnerships andCollaborations
8. Funding and InvestmentAnalysis
9. Liquid Biopsy:Initiatives of Big Pharma Players
10. Key Acquisition Targets
11. Other Non-InvasiveCancer Diagnostics
12. Market Sizing andOpportunity Analysis
13. Survey Insights
15. Executive Insights
16. Appendix 1: TabulatedData
17. Appendix 2: List ofCompanies and Organizations
· What are the prevalent trends within theliquid biopsy market?
· What are the key applications of liquidbiopsy?
· Apart from liquid biopsy, what are the othernovel non-invasive cancer diagnostics?
· What is the role of big pharma players in thenon-invasive cancer diagnostics domain?
· What are the prevalent financing andinvestment trends within the liquid biopsy market?
· What are the most popular cancer indicationsfor which non-invasive diagnostics are being developed?
· Who are the key service providers for liquidbiopsy products?
· How is the current and future marketopportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
AlsoVisit Our Latest Publication:
RootsAnalysis is one of the fastest growing marketresearch companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in thebio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights aredriven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years ofsignificant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growingbusiness needs, get in touch at [email protected]
RootsAnalysis Private Limited
+1(415) 800 3415