Our Site is an internet buying and selling platform. The site allows anyone to start selling on the big net and make an extra income. Despite the success, some users are very afraid to buy products through Dealples and are unsure if the site is safe and reliable because they are dealing with individuals.
To help with shopping, some tips advise platform buyers and sellers and can help secure site users. Check out how to protect yourself at dealples.com and make good purchases on the internet, or earn extra money.
For those who want to buy
If you are thinking of buying something on dealples.com in the next few days, beware of the hassle.
1) Observe Reputation: Reputation on pages indicates the reliability of the seller.
2) Look for medals: The medals indicate that the seller in question is a trustworthy seller, ie has already made many sales, received many positive ratings and complies with all tax regulations.
3) Take time to read the qualifications: One of the advantages is that you can qualify the seller. Read reviews from other buyers and see if they speak well or recommend a seller. If so, you can make the purchase without further concern.
4) Review the ad: Read and reread the ad until you are sure that product is really what you are looking for. This avoids problems in the future in case you do not have your need met.
5) Make sure your product has a warranty: This tip applies to new products. See if it has a warranty. Never buy a product advertised as “New” without the seller offering a security.
6) Talk to the seller: If even after reading the ad, review it and check that it is all right you still have questions, ask the seller a question. The Site offers a space to question and ask questions and the seller to respond.
7) Use the Post Office: When you choose the post office to deliver your products, they are delivered by the post office. This gives more security. Even if the seller doesn't offer the shipping option, talk to them to find the most convenient shipping method. If you prefer to pick up the product yourself, opt for busy places such as malls or squares.
8) Use Reliable Payment Methods: When paying with MercadoPago, secure pag, paypal, or payu. the platform itself protects your money until you receive the product and see that it's all right. If by then you find any problem and want to return the product or give up the purchase, The platform does not deliver the money to the seller, but sends again to your registered bank account.
9) Contact Our Website: If even following all of the above tips you have a problem with the product or the seller, please file a complaint.
For those who want to sell
It is not just buyers who experience problems. The Site has also taken steps to protect sellers and prevent them from carrying the famous default. If you are already a salesperson or intend to be, check out the tips.
1) Complete all information: Make sure your ad has the correct name, make and model, as well as the technical specifications and other features.
2) Use good photos: Add images at least 800 pixels wide and always take photos from different angles so the customer can see your product well.
3) Search for similar product prices: See what the average price of the product you plan to advertise on Dealples.com first makes it easier to set a fair price for it.
4) Rates: For the free ads mode, the site does not charge any tasks, neither ad nor commission after sale. For Classic Featured on Home and Premium categories, a fee is charged to highlight your ads.
5) Use as a payment method: Credit Card and Bank slip
6) Do not confirm payments by phone: dealples.com does not use phones to confirm payments, only email. So if someone calls on behalf of the site who wants to confirm a payment, know that it's a scam.
7) Deadlines: Stay tuned for deadlines. Once the buyer receives your product, they will have to qualify you and notify you that they received the purchase. Your money will be in your account two days after the buyer's evaluation.
8) Cautions for receiving payments on your own: Count the amount and see if it is correct. Also check to see if the money is real or, if applicable, call the bank and confirm that the transfer or deposit has already been made.
Ready. By following all these tips, the chance of getting a good deal increases for both the buyer and seller at Dealples.com.